Pitch a TV show idea to us, if its good we’ll see if we can make it.
Nearly all of the major broadcasters now require anyone submitting an idea to via their commissioning process to be partnered with a production company. You cannot pitch a tv show idea unless you are partnered with a company who have a proven track record making TV. gassProductions is that company.
What are we looking for…
- Long running series, factual entertainment is best with exciting new character talent
- Two-hour specials
- Interesting, exciting, engaging and thought provoking programming as one off’s or as a series
Have a look at our programme production page to understand how we go about producing broadcast television.
How to submit your idea…
Simply fill in the fields below this page so we have all your details. In the Idea field write a short 200 word pitch about your project.
If you’re sending any digital video files or screen tests under 5GB please use the gassProductions WeTransfer channel to send us your video files. To use weTransfer click here
When submitting a proposal as an attached file please include the following, keeping it as short as possible.
- A short synopsis of the programme idea
- What’s the hook/premise?
- Who will be in it?
- What will be the unfolding action and what’s at stake?
- How is the programme extraordinary or unique?
- What’s the setting and location?
- In what style will it be shot, written and edited?
- The proposal also needs to include basic information such as: Is it a series or one-off, number and length of episodes.
Don’t sit on your idea, write it out and send it to us, take advantage of our connections and experience.
If you want to talk your idea through then contact one of our Producers.
+44 (0)844 736 5768
London Video Production